There are several things that can help make your teeth stronger:
1. Calcium-rich foods: Foods like milk, cheese, yogurt, and leafy greens are rich in calcium, which is essential for strong teeth.
2. Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, so make sure to get enough sunlight or take a vitamin D supplement.
3. Fluoride: Fluoride is a mineral that helps strengthen tooth enamel and prevent tooth decay. You can get fluoride from toothpaste, mouthwash, and some tap water.
4. Avoid sugary and acidic foods: Sugary and acidic foods can weaken tooth enamel and lead to tooth decay. Try to limit your intake of these foods and drinks.
5. Brush and floss regularly: Brushing and flossing help remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth, which can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease.