Here is a checklist for your next dental visit:
1. Schedule your appointment in advance.
2. Bring your dental insurance card and any necessary paperwork.
3. Make a list of any concerns or questions you have for your dentist.
4. Bring a list of any medications you are currently taking.
5. Brush and floss your teeth before your appointment.
6. Arrive on time for your appointment.
7. Wear comfortable clothing.
8. Be prepared to discuss your dental history with your dentist.
9. Be honest about any dental problems or concerns you may have.
10. Follow your dentist’s instructions for aftercare and any necessary follow-up appointments.